Thursday, June 25, 2009

Garmin Mobile XT for Symbian S60v3/v5 ver 5.00.50 released


New release by Garmin on their Mobile XT product ver 5.00.50. Since I had hang issue with ver 5.00.40, I decide to downgrade my 5800 XM to 5.00.30. I heard from some of the user for ver 5.00.50 are very satisfied with the new Garmin released. Less hang and faster responds...I'm download the new version as we speak...Well, downloading finish..and I really notice the fast responds with every button we press..or is it me?..You guys decide..:)

You can download the new version 5.00.50 here..


For new users, you have to install Garmin Mobile XT Support Files to get the voice support. Do remember that Garmin is a paid application.! Will comment on how's the performance once I get it on my 5800 XM

Changes made from version 5.00.40 to 5.00.50:

  • Provide 'Exit' option to the Activate Software page.
  • Correct the turn preview page in landscape orientation.
  • Correct an error that occurs when the 'Arrival' button is selected.
  • Correct the text color of the main map page when displayed in night mode.

Easiest way to install

1. Download the installer here.
2. Extract the installer using WinRar or WinZip.
3. Copy GMobileCard contect at the root of your memory card.
4. Simply tap the GarminMobileXT.sis to install. It will show if you want to upgrade the version
5. After that, your Garmin Mobile XT ver 5.00.50 is ready to be used!

Do comment if you have any questions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

ShareThis